Digital Bullion Gold (DBG) Reaches 1-Day Trading Volume of $0.00
Digital Bullion Gold (CURRENCY:DBG) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on October 7th. Digital Bullion Gold has a total market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Digital Bullion Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Digital Bullion Gold coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Digital Bullion Gold has traded up 11.9% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.66 or 0.00040844 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008116 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded up 41.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Digital Bullion Gold Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Reward: 210Block Reward Halving Rate: 100000Difficulty retarget: D.G.W. “
Buying and Selling Digital Bullion Gold
Digital Bullion Gold can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Bullion Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Bullion Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digital Bullion Gold using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Bullion Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Bullion Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.