DeVault (CURRENCY:DVT) traded down 21.3% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on February 23rd. One DeVault coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0054 or 0.00000011 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, DeVault has traded up 123.8% against the US dollar. DeVault has a total market capitalization of $2.00 million and $4,373.00 worth of DeVault was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DeFiChain (DFI) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.27 or 0.00006843 BTC.
- MATH (MATH) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00003032 BTC.
- Elastos (ELA) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00006935 BTC.
- NerveNetwork (NVT) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Props Token (PROPS) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0517 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- Eureka Coin (ERK) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Ixinium (XXA) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
DeVault Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The overarching goal of DeVault is to simply be 'social digital economy' for everyone, with the spirit of decentralization at the very core and a complete community governance system that everyone has a voice in. To accomplish these goals it will be leveraging a ‘Decentralized Autonomous Organization’ (DAO) schema to help create the necessary scale to sign up 1 million and beyond users into the implementation of an online b2b and p2p focused, crypto-oriented, social network that is laser-focused on user acquisition, personal growth, privacy control and earnings that is currently named Devault.Online. The Devault.Online social network (and others) will act as the portal into the digital economy of DeVault.cc (the payment protocol residing on a blockchain). This will allow users to not only build out comprehensive resume style profiles but also will provide many tools such as user-driven governance, the ability to friend and chat with users on the site and will include business and community profile options. “
Buying and Selling DeVault
DeVault can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeVault directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeVault should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DeVault using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeVault Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeVault and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.