Deutsche eMark Price Reaches $0.0082 on Exchanges (DEM)
Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded 1.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. Over the last week, Deutsche eMark has traded down 13.6% against the US dollar. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be purchased for $0.0082 or 0.00000127 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. Deutsche eMark has a market capitalization of $336,997.00 and $340.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 95.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,226,588 coins and its circulating supply is 41,244,612 coins. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
Deutsche eMark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Deutsche eMark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.