Deutsche eMark (DEM) Reaches One Day Volume of $551.00
Deutsche eMark (CURRENCY:DEM) traded down 32.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 14th. One Deutsche eMark coin can now be bought for $0.0133 or 0.00000234 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, C-Patex and YoBit. In the last seven days, Deutsche eMark has traded 174.6% higher against the dollar. Deutsche eMark has a market cap of $559,530.00 and $551.00 worth of Deutsche eMark was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded down 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 177.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Deutsche eMark Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 12th, 2013. Deutsche eMark’s total supply is 48,979,594 coins and its circulating supply is 41,997,618 coins. The official website for Deutsche eMark is deutsche-emark.de. Deutsche eMark’s official Twitter account is @Deutsche_eMark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Deutsche eMark Coin Trading
Deutsche eMark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, C-Patex, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Deutsche eMark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Deutsche eMark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Deutsche eMark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Deutsche eMark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Deutsche eMark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.