Desire (CURRENCY:DSR) traded up 34.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 14th. One Desire coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0043 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular exchanges. Desire has a market cap of $43,694.65 and approximately $12,698.00 worth of Desire was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Desire has traded up 0.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $47,197.56 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3,411.80 or 0.07228760 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $181.53 or 0.00384626 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $638.83 or 0.01353517 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.74 or 0.00120210 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $265.47 or 0.00562473 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash ABC (BCHA) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $245.74 or 0.00520652 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $159.96 or 0.00338926 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.07 or 0.00006512 BTC.
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Desire’s total supply is 10,869,488 coins and its circulating supply is 10,269,488 coins. The official website for Desire is www.desire-crypto.com. The Reddit community for Desire is /r/desireCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Desire’s official Twitter account is @DesireCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Desire is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Neoscrypt algorithm. It features a second layer of masternodes that process private and instant transactions. Click here for Masternode stats from masternodes.online. “
Buying and Selling Desire
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Desire directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Desire should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Desire using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Desire Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Desire and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.