Dero (DERO) traded down 4.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 20th. During the last week, Dero has traded down 7.5% against the US dollar. One Dero coin can currently be bought for about $3.83 or 0.00010265 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Dero has a total market cap of $53.96 million and $29,907.97 worth of Dero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37,354.28 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0769 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $69.67 or 0.00186520 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $226.79 or 0.00607135 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00010564 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $164.41 or 0.00440144 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $19.40 or 0.00051925 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $47.69 or 0.00127681 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
DERO is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 27th, 2018. Dero’s total supply is 18,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 14,073,009 coins. The official message board for Dero is forum.dero.io. The Reddit community for Dero is https://reddit.com/r/deroproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Dero’s official website is dero.io. Dero’s official Twitter account is @deroproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Its implementation builds out a main chain from the DAG network of blocks, which refers to main blocks and side blocks. Side blocks contribute to chain proof-of-work security, making traditional 51% attacks impossible. In contrast to traditional blockchains, Dero considers the transaction as the smallest unit of computation, not the block. Therefore, blocks on Dero can contain duplicate or double-spend transactions, but these are filtered by the client protocol and ignored by the network.
Dero aims to manage combining the security and decentralization of a proof-of-work blockchain with the scalability and transaction speed of DAG technology. Dero’s goal is a blockchain network that can serve businesses and individuals worldwide and support secure, fast, and anonymous transactions and smart contract execution.”
Buying and Selling Dero
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.