Dent Trading Down 9.7% Over Last Week (DENT)
Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 22nd. One Dent token can now be bought for about $0.0099 or 0.00000114 BTC on major exchanges including Coinrail, HitBTC, IDEX and Kucoin. During the last week, Dent has traded down 9.7% against the dollar. Dent has a total market capitalization of $104.78 million and $1.09 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007611 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $69.62 or 0.00800890 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002761 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00015215 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0362 or 0.00000416 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011500 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.46 or 0.00039761 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.01 or 0.00115178 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.56 or 0.00167522 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dent is a decentralized exchange for mobile data. It's based on the Ethereum blockchain, allowing mobile data to be sold, bought or donated through an automated bidding process much like currencies or goods. The data packages are smart contracts in Ethereum. The DENT token is required to purchase mobile data within the Dent platform. “
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Qryptos, Coinrail, Kucoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.