Dent Reaches Market Cap of $40.86 Million (DENT)
Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 5.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on September 24th. Dent has a market capitalization of $40.86 million and $3.27 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dent token can now be bought for about $0.0024 or 0.00000036 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including WazirX, Kucoin, HitBTC and FCoin. Over the last week, Dent has traded up 9% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008039 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015065 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.68 or 0.00281619 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00151174 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00009490 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $454.94 or 0.06858134 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, LATOKEN, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, FCoin, OKEx, Liquid, Kucoin, IDEX, Radar Relay, Lykke Exchange, Binance, WazirX, Bitbns, Allbit, Cobinhood, CoinBene, BitForex and Coinrail. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.