Dent Hits Market Capitalization of $16.07 Million (DENT)
Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on June 30th. Dent has a market cap of $16.07 million and $272,702.00 worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dent token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, Bitbns, Coinrail and WazirX. Over the last week, Dent has traded 6.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010924 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001931 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $158.41 or 0.01729185 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.43 or 0.00168384 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00050431 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000733 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.13 or 0.00110592 BTC.
Buying and Selling Dent
Dent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Kucoin, CoinBene, Liquid, Coinrail, Cobinhood, LATOKEN, Fatbtc, WazirX, Bitbns, Allbit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, FCoin, BitForex, Lykke Exchange, IDEX, Radar Relay and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.