Dent (DENT) Market Cap Reaches $140.12 Million
Dent (CURRENCY:DENT) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on June 16th. Over the last seven days, Dent has traded up 8.4% against the dollar. One Dent token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000021 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Lykke Exchange, LATOKEN and CoinBene. Dent has a total market cap of $140.12 million and $2.33 million worth of Dent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004702 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $32.60 or 0.00357606 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $212.90 or 0.02335521 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011009 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0332 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.71 or 0.00161389 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00018647 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00000719 BTC.
Dent Token Profile
Dent Token Trading
Dent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, HitBTC, Coinrail, Cobinhood, FCoin, OKEx, Radar Relay, Kucoin, WazirX, Lykke Exchange, BitForex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Allbit, Binance, IDEX, Fatbtc, LATOKEN, Liquid and Bitbns. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dent should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.