Denarius (DNR) Market Capitalization Tops $5.09 Million
Denarius (CURRENCY:DNR) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 23rd. One Denarius coin can now be bought for approximately $2.44 or 0.00028361 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and SouthXchange. Over the last week, Denarius has traded 6.6% higher against the US dollar. Denarius has a market capitalization of $5.09 million and approximately $37,077.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electra (ECA) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00015026 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Coinonat (CXT) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Denarius Coin Trading
Denarius can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptohub, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, BarterDEX and SouthXchange. It is not presently possible to purchase Denarius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Denarius must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Denarius using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.