Denarius (D) Reaches Market Capitalization of $631,983.00
Denarius (CURRENCY:D) traded down 6.8% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 20th. Denarius has a market capitalization of $631,983.00 and $395.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Denarius coin can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00000998 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptohub and Cryptopia. During the last week, Denarius has traded 13.9% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 28.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000294 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Denarius Coin Trading
Denarius can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptohub, CoinExchange, SouthXchange, Stocks.Exchange and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Denarius should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Denarius using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.