DeltaChain (CURRENCY:DELTA) traded 7.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. One DeltaChain coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges. DeltaChain has a total market capitalization of $272,093.75 and $1,704.00 worth of DeltaChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, DeltaChain has traded 81.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $362.34 or 0.00765500 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- MXC (MXC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- PARSIQ (PRQ) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00001437 BTC.
- DXdao (DXD) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $574.45 or 0.01213619 BTC.
- Receive Access Ecosystem (RAE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.73 or 0.00003646 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 75.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.94 or 0.00025016 BTC.
- Egoras Dollar (EUSD) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00003616 BTC.
- Earneo (RNO) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000055 BTC.
DeltaChain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DeltaChain inherits and develops the Ethereum technology platform, with open source P2P, it aims to accelerate all transactions quickly, minimize risk, enhance high security, and does not involve any third parties. “
DeltaChain Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeltaChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeltaChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeltaChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeltaChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeltaChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.