DeepOnion Reaches Market Capitalization of $2.86 Million (ONION)
DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on August 21st. DeepOnion has a total market cap of $2.86 million and approximately $6,643.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded 12.2% lower against the US dollar. One DeepOnion coin can now be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00001752 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, SouthXchange, RightBTC and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00006681 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003742 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002197 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.40 or 0.00063470 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000069 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Trading
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, SouthXchange, Kucoin, Coindeal, RightBTC, CoinExchange, Crex24, Cryptopia and BiteBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.