DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 7th. In the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded down 6% against the dollar. DeepOnion has a total market cap of $3.66 million and approximately $2,353.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DeepOnion coin can currently be bought for $0.16 or 0.00000289 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 37.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00005872 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAX) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.38 or 0.00004215 BTC.
- Navcoin (NAV) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00001475 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00000655 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.22 or 0.00019857 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Datacoin (DTC) traded up 95.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BoostCoin (BOST) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000001 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team. “
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.