DeepOnion Price Hits $0.15 (ONION)
DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on October 17th. DeepOnion has a market cap of $2.46 million and approximately $916.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded down 8.7% against the dollar. One DeepOnion coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00001885 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Coindeal, Cryptopia, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005640 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004237 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0848 or 0.00001046 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 15.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002799 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00056519 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
DeepOnion Coin Trading
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange, RightBTC, CoinExchange, Kucoin, Coindeal, BiteBTC, Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.