DeepOnion (ONION) Market Capitalization Achieves $5.35 Million
DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded down 4.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. During the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar. DeepOnion has a total market capitalization of $5.35 million and approximately $33,931.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DeepOnion coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.33 or 0.00004220 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, CoinExchange, Coindeal and Trade Satoshi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00012190 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00010629 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002239 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002521 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00006871 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00009244 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 9.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.63 or 0.00122466 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 19.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 27.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi, Coindeal, Cryptopia, RightBTC, BiteBTC, Kucoin, SouthXchange, CoinExchange and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.