DeepOnion (ONION) Hits One Day Trading Volume of $2,212.00
DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded up 1.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 7th. DeepOnion has a total market capitalization of $2.61 million and $2,212.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DeepOnion coin can currently be bought for $0.16 or 0.00002140 BTC on exchanges including BiteBTC, Trade Satoshi, Coindeal and RightBTC. During the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded up 13% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005016 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003949 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001346 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0652 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005474 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.15 or 0.00054849 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Triangles (TRI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00014299 BTC.
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Coindeal, SouthXchange, BiteBTC, RightBTC, Crex24, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, Kucoin and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.