DecentBet (DBET) Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $127,637.00
DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded down 15.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. During the last week, DecentBet has traded 39% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DecentBet token can currently be bought for $0.0880 or 0.00000979 BTC on popular exchanges including EtherDelta and Cryptopia. DecentBet has a total market cap of $10.44 million and approximately $127,637.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008885 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.93 or 0.00942917 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003228 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011117 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00087744 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.25 or 0.00180396 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.