DecentBet (DBET) Achieves Market Cap of $18.75 Million
DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded down 3.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 18th. One DecentBet token can currently be purchased for about $0.18 or 0.00001685 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, DecentBet has traded up 41.8% against the US dollar. DecentBet has a market capitalization of $18.75 million and $31,710.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00010748 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00004328 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $129.50 or 0.01224120 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00019384 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00053433 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009479 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00102657 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $27.45 or 0.00259457 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00021862 BTC.
DecentBet Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
Buying and Selling DecentBet
DecentBet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.