DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded 1.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 18th. One DecentBet coin can currently be bought for about $0.0030 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, DecentBet has traded up 12.8% against the US dollar. DecentBet has a market capitalization of $567,201.57 and approximately $656.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002086 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $28.05 or 0.00058541 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00002827 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $62.89 or 0.00131254 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002085 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.33 or 0.00013215 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.21 or 0.00046359 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000392 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
Buying and Selling DecentBet
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.