DATx (CURRENCY:DATX) traded up 7.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 14th. DATx has a total market cap of $1.37 million and approximately $387,698.00 worth of DATx was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, DATx has traded down 19.4% against the dollar. One DATx coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.57 or 0.00093282 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 47% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00003360 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.95 or 0.00019926 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002003 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $584.32 or 0.01170488 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.73 or 0.00067557 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $57.74 or 0.00115660 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $31.88 or 0.00063868 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DATx is a new blockchain working in collaboration with QTUM Foundation and Avazu (advertising platform). It aims for users to become empowered stakeholders in the advertising space and advertisers will get returns by ad reach and revenue generated. The platform leverages on blockchain technology, and combines with artificial intelligence and big data solutions so that way ad spending can be properly tracked and accounted for. Their token DATx is a ERC20 compliant token in the Ethereum network. “
DATx Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DATx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DATx should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DATx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DATx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DATx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.