Datum (DAT) Price Tops $0.0260 on Exchanges
Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded up 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on March 22nd. Datum has a market capitalization of $21.62 million and approximately $2.34 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Datum token can currently be purchased for about $0.0260 or 0.00000299 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, COSS, AEX and Huobi. In the last seven days, Datum has traded down 10.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007603 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.15 or 0.00805494 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002774 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00015042 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000417 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011490 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00040610 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.08 or 0.00115725 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.97 or 0.00171910 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, AEX, OKEx, Huobi and EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Datum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.