Databroker (CURRENCY:DTX) traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on May 12th. One Databroker coin can currently be bought for $0.0617 or 0.00000110 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Databroker has a market cap of $4.77 million and approximately $2,116.00 worth of Databroker was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Databroker has traded up 0.6% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $47.53 or 0.00084755 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.61 or 0.00018920 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001783 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 15.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $38.07 or 0.00067884 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 20.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $517.59 or 0.00922899 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00002132 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.10 or 0.00110734 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.43 or 0.00063165 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DataBroker DAO is the first marketplace to sell & buy sensor data. As a decentralised marketplace for IoT sensor data using Blockchain technology, DataBroker DAO enables sensor owners to turn generated data into revenue streams. This will open up a wealth of opportunities for various industries. Data will be used and become more effective. “
Buying and Selling Databroker
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Databroker directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Databroker should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Databroker using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Databroker Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databroker and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.