Databits Reaches 24 Hour Trading Volume of $58,996.00 (DTB)
Databits (CURRENCY:DTB) traded up 7.4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 5th. One Databits token can now be bought for $1.04 or 0.00009047 BTC on popular exchanges including Tux Exchange and Bittrex. During the last week, Databits has traded up 52.1% against the US dollar. Databits has a total market cap of $23.75 million and $58,996.00 worth of Databits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00008319 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $112.83 or 0.00977641 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003066 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.88 or 0.00016274 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0469 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.69 or 0.00040663 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008638 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.11 or 0.00087580 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $21.08 or 0.00182608 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00014794 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Databits are the unique cryptocurrency used in the Augmentors game. These Databits are backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain, ensuring players that they will truly own these Databits. They are also tradable and sellable for any other cryptocurrency. The more Databits you have, the more characters you will be able to purchase and the more potions, skins and relics you’ll be able to buy to strengthen your characters. “
Buying and Selling Databits
Databits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Databits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Databits must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Databits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Databits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.