Databits Price Tops $0.55 on Major Exchanges (DTB)
Databits (CURRENCY:DTB) traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on March 23rd. One Databits token can now be purchased for $0.55 or 0.00006466 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex and Tux Exchange. Databits has a total market capitalization of $12.43 million and approximately $13,229.00 worth of Databits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Databits has traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00007497 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002765 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.04 or 0.00781327 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00015163 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0374 or 0.00000436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011683 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.39 or 0.00039535 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.58 or 0.00123292 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.36 or 0.00167321 BTC.
Databits Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Databits are the unique cryptocurrency used in the Augmentors game. These Databits are backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain, ensuring players that they will truly own these Databits. They are also tradable and sellable for any other cryptocurrency. The more Databits you have, the more characters you will be able to purchase and the more potions, skins and relics you’ll be able to buy to strengthen your characters. “
Databits Token Trading
Databits can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Tux Exchange and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy Databits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Databits must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Databits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Databits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.