Dashcoin (DSH) Tops One Day Volume of $1,507.00
Dashcoin (CURRENCY:DSH) traded up 15.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on April 24th. One Dashcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0313 or 0.00000332 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Dashcoin has traded 32% higher against the dollar. Dashcoin has a market cap of $549,337.00 and approximately $1,507.00 worth of Dashcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dinastycoin (DCY) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Fantomcoin (FCN) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001500 BTC.
- BipCoin (BIP) traded up 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0479 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- QuazarCoin (QCN) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Bitcedi (BXC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Cryptonight hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 5th, 2014. Dashcoin’s total supply is 17,574,970 coins. The official website for Dashcoin is dashcoin.info. Dashcoin’s official Twitter account is @dashcoins. The Reddit community for Dashcoin is /r/Dashcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dashcoin
Dashcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dashcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dashcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dashcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dashcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dashcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.