Dash Trading 10.5% Lower This Week (DASH)
Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on August 18th. Dash has a market cap of $857.90 million and $130.51 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dash coin can now be bought for $95.46 or 0.00919469 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu, Instant Bitex and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, Dash has traded down 10.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003870 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0347 or 0.00000334 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, LBank, OpenLedger DEX, Livecoin, Iquant, Waves Decentralized Exchange, C2CX, Cryptomate, Bitfinex, Negocie Coins, Indodax, C-Patex, Trade By Trade, SouthXchange, Crex24, Bleutrade, BX Thailand, CoinExchange, WEX, B2BX, Kraken, Exmo, Stocks.Exchange, Tidex, LocalTrade, Coinroom, Coinbe, CEX.IO, Tux Exchange, Bibox, CryptoBridge, CoinEx, ABCC, Mercatox, Bitinka, HBUS, Koineks, Upbit, Graviex, C-CEX, Gate.io, Altcoin Trader, Kuna, Exrates, Ovis, Coindeal, ZB.COM, OKEx, Coinhub, Braziliex, Coinsquare, TradeOgre, Liqui, LiteBit.eu, BiteBTC, ACX, Kucoin, xBTCe, Bitbns, Trade Satoshi, HitBTC, BitFlip, Poloniex, COSS, WazirX, Coinrail, BitBay, Huobi, Bittylicious, Coinsuper, BTC Trade UA, Bisq, YoBit, Instant Bitex, Binance, Liquid, Bittrex, Bit-Z, Sistemkoin, Bitsane and Bithumb. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.