Dash Price Up 2.4% Over Last Week (DASH)
Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 0% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 3rd. One Dash coin can now be purchased for approximately $606.66 or 0.05327040 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Qryptos and LocalTrade. Dash has a total market cap of $4.80 billion and approximately $111.26 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Dash has traded up 2.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002040 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00021282 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021686 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.01 or 0.00017692 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded down 28.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0859 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0392 or 0.00000344 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000028 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kraken, Huobi, OKEx, Coinrail, Trade Satoshi, CEX.IO, Mercatox, YoBit, BTC Trade UA, Coinsquare, LiteBit.eu, Kucoin, Bisq, Upbit, CoinExchange, SouthXchange, Abucoins, Bitsane, Livecoin, AEX, BX Thailand, Bittrex, CoinEx, xBTCe, Tux Exchange, Gate.io, HitBTC, CryptoBridge, BitBay, Bittylicious, Qryptos, Altcoin Trader, Bleutrade, COSS, LocalTrade, Bitcoin Indonesia, Cryptox, Poloniex, Binance, Bithumb, Koineks, OpenLedger DEX, Bit-Z, Coinroom, Exrates, Bitfinex, Tidex, Coingi, Braziliex, Cryptopia, Exmo, C-CEX, Cryptomate, WEX, Quoine, BitFlip and Liqui. It is not currently possible to buy Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.