Dash (DASH) Trading 1% Lower This Week
Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on April 10th. Over the last week, Dash has traded 1% lower against the dollar. Dash has a total market cap of $1.12 billion and approximately $308.58 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Dash coin can now be bought for approximately $127.87 or 0.02413642 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Koineks, Kucoin, Mercatox and BitFlip.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00010576 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000374 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00006652 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0746 or 0.00001408 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00001520 BTC.
- Memetic / PepeCoin (MEME) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0394 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0637 or 0.00001200 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000025 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEx, Trade By Trade, Coinsuper, C-Patex, Coinroom, Bitinka, Huobi, BitBay, Instant Bitex, Bithumb, B2BX, C2CX, Liqui, Livecoin, SouthXchange, Coindeal, Tidex, Trade Satoshi, BTC Trade UA, Braziliex, CEX.IO, TradeOgre, Gate.io, ACX, Bitfinex, LiteBit.eu, Kuna, LocalTrade, Coinrail, Iquant, Negocie Coins, HBUS, Koineks, CryptoBridge, YoBit, Stocks.Exchange, BitFlip, Indodax, Exmo, Tux Exchange, Mercatox, BX Thailand, HitBTC, ZB.COM, Graviex, Coinsquare, Liquid, CoinExchange, C-CEX, Upbit, Kraken, Bittrex, WEX, Sistemkoin, Exrates, Binance, xBTCe, Poloniex, Bitbns, Ovis, Coinbe, WazirX, Bit-Z, Bitsane, COSS, LBank, Bibox, Cryptomate, Bittylicious, ABCC, Crex24, Altcoin Trader, Cryptopia, BiteBTC, OpenLedger DEX, Kucoin, OKEx, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Coinhub, Bisq and Bleutrade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.