Dash (DASH) Tops 24 Hour Volume of $83.61 Million
Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded 2.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. Dash has a total market cap of $5.69 billion and $83.61 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dash coin can currently be purchased for $720.94 or 0.06528220 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Coingi, Bithumb and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Dash has traded up 16.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00022753 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0334 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 12.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00026596 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00021049 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 28.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001138 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000455 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001100 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Dash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DigitalCash (DASH) uses a new chained hashing algorithm approach, with many new scientific hashing algorithms for the proof-of-work. DASH aims to be the first privacy-centric cryptographic currency with fully encrypted transactions and anonymous block transactions, this feature is called PrivateSend and can be found on the official Dashcore wallet. PrivateSend mixes your DASH coins with other users who are also using this feature at the time, making your transactions untraceable. Users can also earn DigitalCash rewards by hosting a master node to help maintain the Blockchain. One must have a balance of at least 1000 DASH in order to host a Dash master node, this collateral is required to avoid 51% attacks on the network. “
Dash Coin Trading
Dash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitFlip, LocalTrade, HitBTC, BTC Trade UA, Upbit, Gate.io, Kraken, Livecoin, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi, LiteBit.eu, Poloniex, Coinroom, Kucoin, CEX.IO, Coingi, Liqui, Coinsquare, Tidex, AEX, Bittylicious, Huobi, BX Thailand, Braziliex, BitBay, Cryptomate, xBTCe, OKEx, Bleutrade, Cryptox, Exmo, Cryptopia, Tux Exchange, Bit-Z, OpenLedger DEX, SouthXchange, C-CEX, Mercatox, Bithumb, CoinExchange, Abucoins, CryptoBridge, Bisq, Quoine, COSS, WEX, Coinrail, Exrates, Binance, YoBit, Altcoin Trader, Bitsane, CoinEx, Bitfinex, Koineks, Bitcoin Indonesia and Qryptos. It is not presently possible to buy Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dash must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.