Dash (DASH) Price Tops $90.46
Dash (CURRENCY:DASH) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 14th. One Dash coin can now be purchased for $90.46 or 0.02303635 BTC on major exchanges including ACX, OKEx, Coinbe and Mercatox. During the last seven days, Dash has traded 8.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Dash has a market cap of $785.96 million and $282.17 million worth of Dash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00011369 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004445 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000597 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00002235 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001991 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0523 or 0.00001332 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000685 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Difficulty retargets each blockBlock reward decreases each block according to the formula: BaseReward = (MSupply – A)/218, where MSupply = (264 – 1) atomic units and 'A' is amount of already generated coinsPOW mechanism is a voting system for users”
Buying and Selling Dash
Dash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex, Bibox, Coindeal, CryptoBridge, Sistemkoin, WazirX, Poloniex, Negocie Coins, BTC Trade UA, Liqui, Bitfinex, Cryptomate, LBank, Indodax, SouthXchange, Altcoin Trader, COSS, Koineks, Liquid, Mercatox, BitFlip, LocalTrade, ABCC, Bitinka, HBUS, Iquant, CoinExchange, OKEx, Exrates, Binance, BitBay, BiteBTC, Bitsane, Graviex, Tidex, OpenLedger DEX, CoinEx, Kucoin, Kraken, Coinsquare, Coinhub, HitBTC, C-CEX, xBTCe, WEX, Coinsuper, Stocks.Exchange, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Bit-Z, Trade By Trade, Trade Satoshi, Exmo, LiteBit.eu, B2BX, YoBit, Gate.io, Livecoin, C-Patex, Coinroom, Bithumb, Bisq, ZB.COM, Bleutrade, Huobi, C2CX, Tux Exchange, Bittylicious, Bittrex, ACX, Coinrail, TradeOgre, Coinbe, Cryptopia, Braziliex, Bitbns, Kuna, BX Thailand, CEX.IO, Upbit, Crex24 and Ovis. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.