Dali Foods Group Company Limited (OTCMKTS:DLLFF – Get Free Report) saw a significant decline in short interest in August. As of August 31st, there was short interest totalling 1,564,900 shares, a decline of 25.0% from the August 15th total of 2,086,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Dali Foods Group Price Performance
Shares of Dali Foods Group stock remained flat at C$0.42 during trading on Monday. The stock’s 50-day moving average is C$0.42 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.40. Dali Foods Group has a 12-month low of C$0.28 and a 12-month high of C$0.42.
Dali Foods Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Dali Foods Group
- How to Build Wealth with the Dividend Aristocrat Index
- 2 Recession-Proof Intelligence Stocks to Defend Your Portfolio
- How Investors Can Identify and Successfully Trade Gap-Up Stocks
- 5 Reasons Mullen Automotive is About to Turn a Corner
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- Qualcomm and Apple Forge Ahead with New Modem Partnership
Receive News & Ratings for Dali Foods Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dali Foods Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.