CyberVein (CVT) Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $255,995.00
CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded up 6.3% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on April 23rd. One CyberVein token can currently be purchased for about $0.0170 or 0.00000306 BTC on popular exchanges including Bilaxy, OKEx, Bit-Z and IDEX. Over the last week, CyberVein has traded 6.6% higher against the US dollar. CyberVein has a market capitalization of $17.98 million and approximately $255,995.00 worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
CyberVein Token Profile
CyberVein Token Trading
CyberVein can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bit-Z, OKEx, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CyberVein should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CyberVein using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.