CyberVein (CVT) One Day Trading Volume Tops $514,537.00
CyberVein (CURRENCY:CVT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on December 14th. One CyberVein token can now be bought for about $0.0062 or 0.00000087 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Bit-Z and OKEx. Over the last week, CyberVein has traded 4.4% lower against the dollar. CyberVein has a market capitalization of $6.56 million and approximately $514,537.00 worth of CyberVein was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- U Network (UUU) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
CyberVein Token Trading
CyberVein can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bilaxy, OKEx, IDEX and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CyberVein directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberVein should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CyberVein using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CyberVein Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberVein and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.