CustomContractNetwork (CCN) Tops 1-Day Trading Volume of $527.00
CustomContractNetwork (CURRENCY:CCN) traded down 42.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 20th. During the last week, CustomContractNetwork has traded 41.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One CustomContractNetwork token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, STEX and IDEX. CustomContractNetwork has a total market cap of $25,299.00 and approximately $527.00 worth of CustomContractNetwork was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $91.63 or 0.01156308 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001541 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00014840 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00001157 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000868 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007341 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.48 or 0.00081402 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001342 BTC.
CustomContractNetwork Token Profile
Buying and Selling CustomContractNetwork
CustomContractNetwork can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Mercatox and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CustomContractNetwork directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CustomContractNetwork should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CustomContractNetwork using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CustomContractNetwork Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CustomContractNetwork and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.