Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 19th. One Crypto.com Coin coin can now be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00000351 BTC on major exchanges. Crypto.com Coin has a total market cap of $4.98 billion and $138.95 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Crypto.com Coin has traded down 5.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.91 or 0.00065745 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.01 or 0.00019608 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001781 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $50.57 or 0.00090089 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $360.74 or 0.00642642 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 18% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,711.35 or 0.06611652 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.72 or 0.00040480 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001780 BTC.
Crypto.com Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The mission of Crypto.com is to accelerate the world’s transition to crypto. The Crypto.com team aims to put cryptocurrency in every wallet with a strong focus on real-life use cases. Crypto.com Chain (CRO) is a cryptocurrency token issued on the Ethereum platform, with secondary distribution only. No pre-sale, no public sale, or ICO. “
Buying and Selling Crypto.com Coin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto.com Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.