Crypto.com Coin Price Down 1.1% Over Last 7 Days (CRO)
Crypto.com Coin (CURRENCY:CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on October 22nd. Crypto.com Coin has a market cap of $374.18 million and $10.76 million worth of Crypto.com Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Crypto.com Coin has traded down 1.1% against the US dollar. One Crypto.com Coin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0339 or 0.00000419 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Indodax, BiteBTC, ABCC and OKEx.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00041588 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007580 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $493.31 or 0.06098524 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0944 or 0.00001167 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0214 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.55 or 0.00043844 BTC.
- BitForex Token (BF) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Crypto.com Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Crypto.com Coin
Crypto.com Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin, OceanEx, IDEX, OKEx, GOPAX, CoinTiger, HitBTC, Bibox, Huobi Korea, ABCC, Huobi Global, BigONE, Fatbtc, Bithumb, Dcoin, Indodax, Upbit, Bittrex, CPDAX, DigiFinex, BiteBTC, Bithumb Global and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto.com Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto.com Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.