Crypto.com 24-Hour Trading Volume Reaches $4.22 Million (MCO)
Crypto.com (CURRENCY:MCO) traded 3.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 17th. One Crypto.com token can currently be purchased for about $3.30 or 0.00031799 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, LATOKEN, Livecoin and Cobinhood. Crypto.com has a total market capitalization of $52.13 million and $4.22 million worth of Crypto.com was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Crypto.com has traded 14.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002563 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.84 or 0.00268188 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009672 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.87 or 0.01308794 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0690 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00022495 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00093978 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0450 or 0.00000434 BTC.
Crypto.com Token Profile
Crypto.com Token Trading
Crypto.com can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bithumb, YoBit, DDEX, Coinnest, Bit-Z, Bittrex, Binance, OKEx, EXX, Coinrail, HitBTC, LATOKEN, Cobinhood, Huobi, IDEX, BigONE, ABCC, Gate.io, Liqui and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto.com directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto.com should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Crypto.com using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto.com and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.