Cryptaur (CURRENCY:CPT) traded up 36.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on January 13th. Cryptaur has a market cap of $1.25 million and approximately $867.00 worth of Cryptaur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Cryptaur has traded down 22.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Cryptaur token can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.71 or 0.00042035 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00005504 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $142.54 or 0.00381272 BTC.
- Synthetix (SNX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.14 or 0.00040485 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1,514.22 or 0.04050315 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002676 BTC.
- Celsius (CEL) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.96 or 0.00013274 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002675 BTC.
- Revain (REV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Cryptaur Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Cryptaur is an Ethereum-based ecosystem that will act as a framework for decentralized applications whereby suppliers and consumers of diverse range of goods and services can interact directly while increasing the economic efficacy of all transactions being made within the ecosystem. Cryptaur (CPT) is an ethereum-based token that serves as a medium of exchange within the ecosystem. “
Cryptaur Token Trading
Cryptaur can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptaur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptaur should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cryptaur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptaur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptaur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.