Crown (CRW) Price Up 30.3% Over Last Week
Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded up 15.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 9th. One Crown coin can currently be bought for about $0.20 or 0.00003920 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including LiteBit.eu, C-CEX, YoBit and Braziliex. Crown has a market capitalization of $4.50 million and $188,541.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Crown has traded up 30.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5,236.24 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $300.77 or 0.05751161 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00009352 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $90.56 or 0.01731647 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00018314 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00050026 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000038 BTC.
Crown Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Crown
Crown can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, C-CEX, Braziliex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.