CrowdCoin Tops One Day Trading Volume of $69,300.00 (CRC)
CrowdCoin (CURRENCY:CRC) traded down 29.2% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on March 5th. CrowdCoin has a total market cap of $2.05 million and $69,300.00 worth of CrowdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CrowdCoin has traded 40.3% lower against the dollar. One CrowdCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $1.50 or 0.00013046 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CoinsMarkets.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002444 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.84 or 0.00085625 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00012783 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 27.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001576 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00006611 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CraftCoin (CRC) is a cryptocurrency based on Litecoin. CraftCoin was designed to be a portable in-game currency for Minecraft servers. The currency is used to buy in-game items on minecraft servers, and can be instantly transferred to any other Minecraft server that supports CraftCoin. Best of all it is absolutely free for anybody to use for private and commercial use. “
Buying and Selling CrowdCoin
CrowdCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinsMarkets, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase CrowdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrowdCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CrowdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CrowdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrowdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.