CrowdCoin Tops 1-Day Volume of $13,329.00 (CRC)
CrowdCoin (CURRENCY:CRC) traded down 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. One CrowdCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.42 or 0.00005329 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia. During the last week, CrowdCoin has traded 13.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. CrowdCoin has a market capitalization of $590,282.00 and $13,329.00 worth of CrowdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002795 BTC.
- UFO Coin (UFO) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.58 or 0.00082610 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00006431 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 27.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0476 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007086 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CraftCoin (CRC) is a cryptocurrency based on Litecoin. CraftCoin was designed to be a portable in-game currency for Minecraft servers. The currency is used to buy in-game items on minecraft servers, and can be instantly transferred to any other Minecraft server that supports CraftCoin. Best of all it is absolutely free for anybody to use for private and commercial use. “
CrowdCoin Coin Trading
CrowdCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to purchase CrowdCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrowdCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CrowdCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CrowdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrowdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.