Cronos (CRO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 20th. During the last week, Cronos has traded 2.9% higher against the dollar. One Cronos coin can currently be purchased for $0.0956 or 0.00000255 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Cronos has a market capitalization of $2.41 billion and $14.66 million worth of Cronos was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.79 or 0.00055461 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00023919 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0657 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00012123 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00005326 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00002036 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00001387 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.63 or 0.00004337 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Cronos Coin Profile
Cronos uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 14th, 2019. Cronos’ total supply is 30,263,013,692 coins and its circulating supply is 25,263,013,692 coins. The official message board for Cronos is blog.crypto.com. Cronos’ official Twitter account is @cronos_chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Cronos’ official website is cronos.org. The Reddit community for Cronos is https://reddit.com/r/crypto_com and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Cronos
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cronos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cronos should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Cronos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cronos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cronos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.