Cronos (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 18th. One Cronos token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0511 or 0.00000190 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Cronos has traded 0.2% higher against the dollar. Cronos has a total market capitalization of $1.29 billion and $6.24 million worth of Cronos was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00034096 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.33 or 0.00027330 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00011174 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00004120 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0959 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00002343 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Akash Network (AKT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00003361 BTC.
- Fetch.ai (FET) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000845 BTC.
Cronos (CRYPTO:CRO) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 14th, 2019. Cronos’ total supply is 30,263,013,692 tokens and its circulating supply is 25,263,013,692 tokens. Cronos’ official website is www.crypto.com/en/chain. Cronos’ official Twitter account is @cryptocom and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Cronos is https://reddit.com/r/crypto_com and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Cronos is blog.crypto.com.
Cronos Token Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cronos directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cronos should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cronos using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cronos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cronos and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.