CROAT (CROAT) 24 Hour Trading Volume Tops $0.00
CROAT (CURRENCY:CROAT) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 18th. One CROAT coin can currently be purchased for $0.0059 or 0.00000164 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange and OpenLedger DEX. Over the last week, CROAT has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. CROAT has a market capitalization of $362,091.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of CROAT was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 23.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000096 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on August 19th, 2017. CROAT’s total supply is 61,260,849 coins. The official website for CROAT is croat.cat. CROAT’s official Twitter account is @croatcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling CROAT
CROAT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CROAT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CROAT should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CROAT using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CROAT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CROAT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.