Credits (CS) Price Up 13.7% This Week
Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded up 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 22nd. Credits has a total market cap of $77.31 million and approximately $3.22 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Credits has traded up 13.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Credits token can now be purchased for $0.56 or 0.00006396 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, ForkDelta and Tidex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.39 or 0.00129503 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.33 or 0.00037827 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 31.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001220 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded up 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0477 or 0.00000543 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004669 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Buying and Selling Credits
Credits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ForkDelta, IDEX and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.