Credits (CS) Price Reaches $0.60 on Exchanges
Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded up 4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 23rd. Credits has a total market capitalization of $82.47 million and approximately $2.23 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Credits has traded 34.2% higher against the dollar. One Credits token can currently be purchased for about $0.60 or 0.00007001 BTC on exchanges including ForkDelta, Tidex and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00081891 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00032025 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded 24.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001217 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001373 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002761 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000725 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00014500 BTC.
Credits Token Profile
Credits Token Trading
Credits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, ForkDelta and Tidex. It is not presently possible to buy Credits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credits must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.