Credits (CS) Achieves Market Cap of $23.93 Million
Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded down 4.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 25th. During the last seven days, Credits has traded down 15.7% against the US dollar. One Credits token can now be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00002609 BTC on major exchanges including LBank, CoinBene, Kucoin and IDEX. Credits has a total market capitalization of $23.93 million and $540,963.00 worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.29 or 0.00082626 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010401 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0399 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003830 BTC.
Buying and Selling Credits
Credits can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: WazirX, IDEX, Tidex, Mercatox, COSS, Gate.io, Kucoin, LBank and CoinBene. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Credits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Credits should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.