Cream Price Down 29.6% This Week (CRM)
Cream (CURRENCY:CRM) traded 38.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 23rd. One Cream coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia, BiteBTC and Cryptohub. Over the last seven days, Cream has traded down 29.6% against the U.S. dollar. Cream has a market cap of $19,215.00 and $3.00 worth of Cream was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $93.75 or 0.00901910 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00026206 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $25.34 or 0.00243796 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00006748 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded up 37% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0503 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002359 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004008 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003997 BTC.
Cream Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on July 1st, 2017. Cream’s total supply is 45,108,749 coins. The official message board for Cream is cream.technology. Cream’s official website is creamcoin.com. Cream’s official Twitter account is @creamcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cream
Cream can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, Cryptohub, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cream directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cream should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cream using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cream Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cream and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.